Thursday, August 14, 2008

Couldn't Resist

I'm just now getting around to looking at all of our videos from the cruise. There were a few that I just couldn't resist to put on my blog. Jeremy will probably kill me but they make me laugh so hard when I see them. I almost feel like we're back on the ship. :)



Jeremy is pretending to be hypnotised. The hypnotist is making everyone dance like Elmo. Jeremy is the first person on the left.


Jeremy sang Rich Girl at Karoke. He was not happy with his performance. So we left right after this song.


He stopped in the bathroom on our way out and heard the song Kiss playing in the bathroom. He came running out of the bathroom and said "C'Mon Amy. We're going back in there. I'm going to redeem myself." He went out there and blew everyone away. All the girls even got up and started dancing on the stage. It was awesome!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

That is some AWESOME singing there!!! I wish I would've been there! I would have helped cheer him on too! :)

~ Cami