Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School's In Session



Connor started 1st grade and Aiden started Pre-School this week.





(These pictures were Aiden's ideas. He thought they'd be good pictures... and they are! He's got a good eye!)

This is Miss Becky... Aiden's teacher.
I know that look on his face. You can tell he's nervous. :(


4 comments:

Eric said...

I am glad to see Conor and Aiden got haircuts. Although...Conor is already looking shaggy again. Time for a trip to Supercuts with Dad.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Eric for your comment. Doesn't Aiden's hair look nice? :)

Those are all cute pics Amy and it was fun to see th boys off to a new school year.

Brad

mP said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it. I love their haircuts.

Cami said...

They look so cute in their new school clothes and their haircuts! Don't you just love the fall!?!! Pinch Connor's cheeks for me when he gets home from school!!!

~ Cami