When my Mom was here she noticed all the neighborhood kids riding their bikes in the Cul-De-Sac together except Aiden. This is because the bike he liked to ride got stollen and his other bike has a bad tire that always goes flat and it's too little for him. So, she went out and bought him a new bike for an early birthday present. We gave it to him WITHOUT training wheels though. He was not happy about that but Jeremy has been working with him and now he LOVES it!!!
YEAH AIDEN!!!!
4 comments:
Yeah Aiden, now we have to go on bike rides together. I'm back in town, so we should get together. The Karaoke is hillarious. I never knew that about your hubby. Seriously, he's got talent and guts. :) And I love that kids don't realize genders. Mine are the same way. So funny
Thanks Amy fo rall of these neat things. Aiden looks great on the bike. We all (Sheri, Brian, Chris and I) laughed at the Karaoke.
Brad
What's so funny about the karaoke? I had all the ladies in a frenzied undulation of Prince inspired bliss!!! ya that's right!
Jeanette - I can't get on your blog anymore. I just found out you're not in are ward now! What's up?
Post a Comment