Sunday, January 4, 2009

Saying Good Bye

Chris and Brian left after church on Sunday. We had to take a few pics before everyone left.


Dan and Chad are just like brothers to the Cates boys




The Love Birds!! :)




Had to take some of the kids too!


Don't they look sweet??


Whitney and Chad's little girl, Kai. They are SO CUTE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa.....I have just paged through all of the older posts to get to the number of homes the Cates Family has had. The children look so grown up and look like their father (the oldest one).
You guys are the greatest parents :) I am so happy for all tof you to have this new and upcoming opportunity. Godspeed......Donna @ GSA

Cami said...

Wow! It's been a while since I've looked at your blog! you guys have been busay! Looks like Connor had a fun birthday! I am totally going to look into a movie party next year! What a good idea! That picture of Whitney with the purse on her arm is so cute and her watching a movie on the hospital bed!!! HOW CUTE!!!! You guys look like such a happy family! you must be doing something right as a momma! Keep it up!

~ Cami