Tuesday, January 20, 2009
We Got Screwed
Well, we finally had a bad experience with Craig's List. We have loved Craig's List since we first started using it in the Bay area (where it was first started). However, remember my post about the Christmas Lights??? We hired a guy off Craig's List to put up our lights for us. We paid him $85 to put them up and to also take them down after Christmas. Well, after the holidays he never answered his phone. I called him NUMEROUS times and from several different phone numbers. I left a million messages... first they were nice and then they got ugly. Still, no response. Yes, we got screwed!!! We were the last house on the block to take our lights down. Jeremy had to get up there himself and take everything down. Grrr.......

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh! Jeremy looks EXACTLY like Uncle Tim in that "Stash" Picture! Doesn't he?!?!?!!! Wierd! Sorry about your lights. Bummer dude! You guys are going to have SOOOOO much FUN in Germany though! I am so jealous! It is such a once-in-a-life-time opportunity for you guys AND the kids!!! Wouldn't that be cute, if they picked up some of the German! Esp. Whitney? She's younger, so it would be easier for her! I better get to still talk to you a lot though! As far as your house goes..... Me and Mike will rent it for you and watch Kayla for you for 3 years!!! Will you take $300 a month!?!!! ;)
~ Cami
Post a Comment