This is what they looked like when they left around 8:30pm, after the girls spent the night eating pizza and watching movies with us at our house.
I didn't get a picture of them coming home, but around 10:30 I heard them creeping up the stairs. Connor said everyone fell asleep and he got bored so he woke Aiden up and they came home and got into their own beds. lol!
2 comments:
Hello, I came across your blog through feedjit and was reading your post on craiglist. I am a single mother of three boys and we live in Lee's Summit. I saw that you live in PV. I actually own a day spa on Gregory Blvd so we have a lot of clients from your area. I'm sorry that I didn't see your blog before now since I saw that your moving to Germany.
Please stop by sometime and say hello. I hope all goes well with your daughters medical challenges. I have had a lot of issues with my two year old and it has been one heck of a journey.
Good luck and God Bless
Wow! You're really close. You should let your clients at the spa know about our house for rent. We are having a hard time finding renters. We could give you a finders fee. :) I would love to see your day spa (my hubby especially!) What's is the name of the spa? Your boys are adorable. I can't imagine being a single mother with 3 boys. Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment