Whitney loves playing with her babies. Unfortunately, one of them was subjected to Kayla's fetish... eating things after we go to bed. She ate the hand off of one of the babies.
Ever since she lost her hand, Whitney has rejected her. She looks at the hand and says "Ewww". And then proceeds to punish the baby for losing her hand. She never wants to play with that baby anymore. Sometime we find her just looking at the baby and then the hand followed by spankings.
Before she plays with the other 2 babies she will check out their hands first. After she sees that the hands are ok, she will pick it up and hug it.
It's quite sad!
I tried to catch a little of this behavior on the following video:
Ever since she lost her hand, Whitney has rejected her. She looks at the hand and says "Ewww". And then proceeds to punish the baby for losing her hand. She never wants to play with that baby anymore. Sometime we find her just looking at the baby and then the hand followed by spankings.
Before she plays with the other 2 babies she will check out their hands first. After she sees that the hands are ok, she will pick it up and hug it.
It's quite sad!
I tried to catch a little of this behavior on the following video:
2 comments:
This is HILARIOUS... I was showing this to people in my office and everyone was cracking up.
That was SOOOOO SAD!!!!! Shw was Beating that baby up!!!! Poor Baby! I can't believe you let your boys stay the night with GIRLS!!!! And then they walked home ALONE in the DARK! SCARY!!! I bet you were releived when they fianlly came home though!
~ Cami
Post a Comment