Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's all working out!!!

It's amazing how things just seem to "work out". This time last week we had so many unanswered questions. This week we have found a place to stay in KC while the movers are packing our house, renters, and a place to stay in Mannheim for several weeks/months while we are looking for a place to live there. With the stress of these arrangements gone, I can FINALLY start getting excited!!!!

All next week we will be staying at the Sheraton on the Plaza. We've stayed here before and it's beautiful and a great location!

John and Kelley Birrell have agreed to rent our house while we are gone. I know they will love our home and take good care of it. We are so grateful that we were able to help each other. The timing couldn't have been better.

We will be staying at a 2-bedroom suite at the Platanenhof in Mannheim. It looks beautiful and even has a full kitchen!!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

That is good that it's all working out! The Lord is definitly helping you guys out! I saw the family's blog. It looks like they are a good family. That's good that things are working out for everyone it sounds like. I can't believe you guys are moving NEXT WEEK!!!! At least you are staying in a hotel with a swimming pool. The kids will LOVE that! Gosh! I am soooo excited for you! Have fun packing up your things and good luck!

~ Cami