Today was such a beautiful day! We had a high of 69 degrees and wanted to take full advantage of it. Jeremy bought me a new bike and trailer for the kids (since we'll be riding bikes all over Germany!). We hooked it all up for the first time and decided to take it on a test drive.
We rode a good mile down to Meadow Lake Park to play.
Whitney was loving it so much she had to drool. lol!
The boys got all set for some fast spinning from Daddy when, at the last minute, some smaller kids decided to get on too. The boys were less than thrilled that they had to go slow for the little kids.
When the little kids got off they got the spinning of their lives!!
The other bigger kids at the park saw this and wanted in on the action. Jeremy was getting quite the work out spinning all the kids.
1 comment:
Awweee! That gives me Spring Fever! I can't wait until we can ride bikes again! Isn't it fun having a kid carrier, so you can ride bikes places! Plus, it's a good workout pulling the kiddies! I can't see the first video for some reason, but I saw the second one. They look like they were having a blast at the park! I can't beleive it was that warm there! I'm way jealous!
~ Cami
Post a Comment