Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last But Not Least

Well, today's the day! The movers came and took away the storage items. I got a big dose of reality. I can't believe we are actually moving.... AGAIN!

I had to take a pic today of Jeremy enjoying himself while watching 4 guys pack all of our stuff and doing all the work. lol!


Here's his view from his chair....



They are coming back in the morning to pack everything that goes on the ship. We won't see any of it for 4-6 weeks (at least!). I am still up trying to finish packing everything in suitcases that we will be using until our stuff gets there. (scary!) This is going to be another crazy adventure! We are really excited but also nervous and a little scared of the unknown. It's like we are going to a foreign country or something... oh yeah! WE ARE!!!!!


I may not be posting a lot over the next couple of months until we are settled... but stay tuned for lots of posts about our exciting adventures in Deutschland!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the flight/move/major transition! We're so excited for you! We can't wait to hear all about everything!

(This is Heather P. Did you know I've been lurking on your blog? Well, now you know!)

HW said...

Good luck! I saw you from afar in church and was disappointed I didn't get to hug you one more time. Have a wonderful adventure!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

We are going to miss your smiling beautiful face at church, your adorable children, and the funny stories your hubby always tells us when he comes home teaching.

Ya'll are going to have such an amazing adventure. Enjoy every minute of it!

Cami said...

AWWWEEEEE!!!! I miss you guys too! I feel like you are moving away for good and that I won't be able to call you whenever I want anymore! You guys will have a blast though! It really is a lifetime opportunity for you and the kids! That picture of Jeremy is funny! Just wacthing the workers! Whitney is soooo dang cute! Those were sweet stories! Have a fun and safe trip, and start blogging ASAP With TONS of pictures so I feel apart of your life still!!!! :(

~ Cami

Melanie said...

I hope you can find some time to post because I love seeing how your cute family is doing. Have fun on your latest adventure! Can't wait to read about it :)

Mandy said...

I feel so bad that we never got around to having you guys over for dinner! :( I enjoyed serving with you in sunbeams. :) I wish you guys the best in Germany and if I can make it over there sometime, I'll make sure to get in touch!

Heidi Meadows said...

I found your blog on Jeremy's FB page. I haven't seen you since before you two were married! I can hardly believe how your family has grown. Good luck in Germany! I can't wait to hear about your adventures over there.