Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Whitney stories

A couple things about Whitney that I wanted to include here to be remembered for all time...

The first one does not come with a picture but it is so sweet that it can't be forgotten. For a really long time now Whitney's favorite thing to say is "Mama, Whitney". We will hear her saying this over and over in her bed sometimes when she's trying to sleep, or when I'm holding her, or when I'm gone she will say it to herself. She loves to look at pictures of the two of us together and say it. It's so sweet. But, today was a momentous day. At 6:30am she wakes up. I go and get her and bring her in our bed for morning kisses and cuddles as Jeremy and I are both trying to wake up. This morning she said... "Mama, Dada, Whitney". She finally included Jeremy in her little mantra. His heart melted.

Here she is in her favorite pose. Bottle in one hand and the other hand down her shirt. lol! She loves it. Yes.... we started giving her bottles again because we want her to use them on our flights coming up. I know... probably a stupid move but if it will help to keep the insanity down during this transition I don't care!



Lastly, here are her LEAST favorite things... stamps! I hide these all over the house and yet, she always seems to find them. She hates them but can't stay away from them at the same time. She looks at them really close for a long time yelling "Ewww" every few seconds. I have to take them away from her or she would probably never put them down. She really doesn't like those nutcrackers!

No comments: