Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 46

This week I had the rare opportunity to video Whitney singing one of her favorite songs. I am totally amazed at how many songs she know! However, as soon as I pull out the video camera she won't sing a word. So I felt pretty lucky to get all of this one.






To hear the actual song click here and fast forward to 2:45





We have had lots of snow this past week! We took advantage of it on Saturday and went sledding at Weinheim Castle all day. It was so much fun!

Walking up the hill for the first time. hmmm.... looks like it's gonna be a fun day!

Before the first run of the day.

Our dear friends here let us borrow this sled for Whitney. It was perfect! I would put her in the little chair at the top of the hill and then push her down where Jeremy would (hopefully) catch her.

You could hear Whitney laughing the whole way down. lol!

This picture is funny because you can see that all the Germans thought we were crazy for going down the hill with Kayla!

But Kayla LOVED it!

Jeremy and I were so busy making sure Whitney didn't get hurt so the boys just took off on their own most of the time.

We also had fun playing in the forest...

...and eating snow!

Whitney's way of telling us it was time to go home!


That night we let the boys each invite one friend to go see Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel with us.


They thought they were really grown up sitting with their friends. It was a really cute movie!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Cute pictures!!! It looks so pretty with snow everywhere. We only had a tiny bit of snow for just a couple days. The girls haven't got to go sledding at all yet this year! It looks like you guys all had fun though! That sled Whitney used looks fun!

~ Cami

Jaime said...

Awesome, you got to go sledding! Looks like a lot of fun!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Ya, we finally got some snow and it hasn't stopped snowing!!!