IN GERMAN! Whew... I'm glad that's over.
Monday was an American Holiday so we went to the Dentist since the Germans don't celebrate Martin Luther King Day. It has almost been exactly 1 year since we'd been to the dentist. We went right before we left the States. It is disappointing that they don't clean your teeth at the checkup's here.
I told him next time he would have to wear his sunglasses.
On Saturday Jeremy and Connor went to Alaska Days for scouts. Unfortunately Jeremy didn't take ANY pictures so I have to wait for another one of the parents to email me some so... more about that on another post.
While they were gone we ran errands, the usual. It was a nice day (relatively speaking) so we took Kayla out to the soccer field to run around.
While they were gone we ran errands, the usual. It was a nice day (relatively speaking) so we took Kayla out to the soccer field to run around.
She does this thing when she feels extra cute! There is really no way to explain it so I put it in this video. I love this little girl!!! :)
Whitney's thing lately is verifying who has bo-bo's and who has tu-tu's. (I'll let you figure out for yourself what those are!) After running errands and playing all day on Saturday I took Whitney and Aiden to see Planet 51. Here is the conversation Whitney had (loudly), in a packed theater, before the movie started:
Whitney: Mommy, do you have a bo-bo?
Amy: Yes
Whitney: oh. Aiden, do you have a tu-tu?
Aiden: (laughing and embarrassed) Yes
Whitney: oh.
Since no one else was there to answer for themselves Whitney spoke for them as well.
Whitney: Daddy has a tu-tu, Connor has a tu-tu, Kayla has a tail!
3 comments:
Wow! Attacked on my own wife's blog. I'm not safe anywhere! I did bring a camera... but the batteries were dead!!! Left that key piece of info out! :)
You are right Amy, you do have adorable children, and Whitnes is sooo cute! I love her hairdo. Tell Aiden I am very proud of him too. Mom
I have a feeling you are going to have a HANDFUL when Whitney is a little older and more independent! Her sizzle dance is WAY cute! Good job taking the kids to the dentist. Tell Aiden that 2 cavities isn't that bad. It could be worse. Livia had 4 in ONE visit!!!! What kind of a mom takes her kids to the DENTIST on their day OFF of school though!??! ;)
~ Cami
Post a Comment