Friday we all went to Ramstein for the day and got to do a little shopping there. I was lazy and didn't take any pictures. I got an SLR camera for my birthday but didn't know how to use it yet (I still don't... I need to get some lessons from Cami).
Sooo... I SWEAR I saw a sign saying that the Weinheim Sommerfest was on Saturday so we planned on going all week long. We got there and quickly realized that there was no fest going on. We were bummed out but still enjoyed walking around the Weinheim Castle and even though it only got up to 67 degrees that day, at least it never rained on us! We also experimented with the new camera.
Let's see if you can tell the difference:
4 comments:
Okay, I can't see a difference between the cameras. Maybe it is in the closeups. May I just add that when Whitney gets older she is going to hurt you for posting these for everyone to see!!! To funny! I love the little dancing.
Love Aunt Tobi
I see a little bit of a difference with the cameras. Not much though, but that is because both pics were taken in ideal settings. Outside with natural sunlight. the real difference that you will probably and hopefully see, is in lower lit settings. It is frusterating using a camera that you dont know how to work, so my advice to you, is use it as much as possible. The more you use it the more you'll figure out and remember what to do. The manual is there but remember you can also just google something too. Or call us (mainly Mike) :) And we can help too! Play with different lighting and see what the differences will look like between the two cameras!
p.s. I liked Whitneys song! :)
Look at those flowers!! Just a few weeks too late :( Love the singing bibble babble
Look at those flowers!! Just a few weeks too late :( love the singing bibble babble
Post a Comment