Sunday, November 5, 2017

W3 of Y4


Halloween

Since we already celebrated Halloween over the weekend we decided to just stay home on October 31st and watch scary movies and pass out candy to the Italian trick or treaters.  We probably had around 20 kids come by but they come in groups so just 2 large groups.  It was fun to see their costumes and try to guess (in Italian) what they were supposed to be.




There was no school on Friday so Connor and Aiden went to a Stranger Things party after school on Thursday to binge watch the entire second season!  These were the snacks I made for the party. 

While the boys were away, Whitney got to have a friend sleep over and they decided they wanted to go to the mall!

The sales lady LOVED us!!

Now THAT is a scary halloween costume! lol!


Sweet friends
Lerino

Over the weekend Jeremy and I enjoyed the beautiful Fall day and went on a walk in our own little town of Lerino!  The colors were breathtaking and I loved all the fresh fruit growing out in the open!

Persimmons

Kiwi

Pears

Not sure

We stumbled upon Faltracco - a small family winery that has been a 5 minute walk from our house for the last 3 years and we never knew it!






Our home from the back
I wonder if she can see all the amazing colors all around her?




Have a mentioned I LOVE FALL!!!
In honor of the season, our weekend ended with homemade pumpkin cinnamon rolls

1 comment:

kathy said...

So pretty there, maybe my next visit should be in the fall.