Every day Aiden wants to take a bath so he can wash his "car collection" and then line all his cars up on the bathtub. He actually scrubs each one with a toothbrush and soap and then is so proud of his work when he's done. lol!
Its funny to see how similar Matthew and Aiden are! Matthew's favorite toys are also Horses and Cars! To bad they're not closer in age and in distance! I think they would really have fun together!
That is funny! Gosh he has a TON of cars! Man, you DO look really good in the walk to school picture. I can TOTALLY tell that you hav lost weight! I'm jealous! Good job!
HA HA HA!!!! I knew you would crack! It was just a matter of time! You totally took your weekly weigh-in off!!!! ha ha! Although, I don't know why, you are winning still!!!!!
3 comments:
Its funny to see how similar Matthew and Aiden are! Matthew's favorite toys are also Horses and Cars! To bad they're not closer in age and in distance! I think they would really have fun together!
That is funny! Gosh he has a TON of cars! Man, you DO look really good in the walk to school picture. I can TOTALLY tell that you hav lost weight! I'm jealous! Good job!
~ Cami
HA HA HA!!!! I knew you would crack! It was just a matter of time! You totally took your weekly weigh-in off!!!! ha ha! Although, I don't know why, you are winning still!!!!!
~ Cami
Post a Comment