Uncle Johnny came to visit from Texas over the "holiday" weekend.
(That was Columbus Day for those of you who ARE NOT Government employees.)
(That was Columbus Day for those of you who ARE NOT Government employees.)
I had to take a pic of these Awesome Cinnamon-rolls I made for the boys before a big day of shooting guns. They were soooo good.
Here are the trouble makers playing cowboys in the woods. lol!
Johnny insisted on treating the kids to Chuck E Cheese. I think he regretted it after we got there though. It was SO crowded! The noise from the kids, bright flashing lights, giant mice... I think it was all a little too much for the single bachelor. He found a happy place and stayed put. The kids LOVED it though!!! They thought Johnny was better than Chuck himself.
We had an early Christmas while he was here. He bought the kids these CUTE clothes!
Thank You Uncle Johnny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment