Ok, Ethan was just standing next to me as I pulled up your blog and he saw the dead squirrel on the ground and then I scrolled down to where Jeremy was holding the gun and he said ... Mom, why did that mean guy shoot the squirrel?
Why is the squirrel dead?! You just found it dead? It OD'd on Pumpkin or what?! Wierd! That is totally disgusting and very very sad!!!! Was that Aiden's pumpkin? You have to buy another one for him to do again you know!!!
No... it didn't OD on the pumpkin. We went outside and the boys saw the pumpkins half eaten and were really mad. Then they saw the squirrel right in front of our house. Someone must have hit it. We just assumed that it was the same squirrel that ate our pumpkins. There are SO MANY squirrels in our neighborhood. We see dead ones every day so it doesn't affect us anymore.
5 comments:
Ok, Ethan was just standing next to me as I pulled up your blog and he saw the dead squirrel on the ground and then I scrolled down to where Jeremy was holding the gun and he said ... Mom, why did that mean guy shoot the squirrel?
OMG! You are brave to put that pic on your blog. It is totally something I would do, too.
LOL! That's hilarious Josie. I guess I should have put a warning in the subject, huh?
Why is the squirrel dead?! You just found it dead? It OD'd on Pumpkin or what?! Wierd! That is totally disgusting and very very sad!!!! Was that Aiden's pumpkin? You have to buy another one for him to do again you know!!!
~ Cami
No... it didn't OD on the pumpkin. We went outside and the boys saw the pumpkins half eaten and were really mad. Then they saw the squirrel right in front of our house. Someone must have hit it. We just assumed that it was the same squirrel that ate our pumpkins. There are SO MANY squirrels in our neighborhood. We see dead ones every day so it doesn't affect us anymore.
Post a Comment