Remember this picture?
This was one of the first pictures I put on my blog in April. This is what are yard looked like when we moved in. Well... actually there was a chain-linked fence covered with bushes going right down the center of the yard (where the long line of dirt is). And there was a huge tree where the BIG pile of mulch is.
Jeremy has been working on the yard non-stop for the past few months. I would actually get mad at him for working on the yard TOO much. He kept saying he had to get it done before it got too cold so the grass would grow.
Well, it has definitely paid off. I wish I would have taken more "before" pictures so you can really see the difference. It looks so good now and I can actually let the kids go out and play without them getting all muddy.
This is what it looks like now.....
GOOD JOB JER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment