Saturday, October 18, 2008

Neurotic?

Connor had a sleep over with his friend Kaden last night. He was so excited for the sleep over that he came into our room the night before and walked up to the bed... I thought he was going to say he had a bad dream or something.... but instead he started dancing and singing "Sleep over day, oh yeah, today is the sleep over, uh-huh!" It was 3am and he wanted to get in the shower to start getting ready for school.


(Whitney's pigging out!!!)

Is it just me or do sleepovers at this age freak anyone else out? I seem to be alone in my neurotic thinking... even Jeremy thinks it's ok. Kaden's Mom actually called to have Connor over for a sleepover but I told her I couldn't do it and that Kaden could come to our house instead. She had no problem with it. It must be me... but I don't think I'm going to get over it for a long time. Sorry kids!



I took the kids to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Whitney was very interested in this movie ad for Ice Age 3. A little scared but couldn't stay away either. lol! Notice she refuses to take her eyes off the dinosaur even for the picture.


1 comment:

Kendyl said...

Hi Amy,

You don't know me but I went to Ricks with Shaggy and I just saw your blog posted on the Maverik website. I just wanted you to know that you're NOT neurotic about sleepovers...I 100% agree with you. I feel like such a brat that I won't let my kids (who are still young but none the less will hate me later) stay over at anyone else's house but kids can stay the night at mine. It's just not worth it these days...totally not worth it. So, good for you for standing up for your kids! Sorry for the long post...kendyl daly