Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandpa Holley

We've been in Northern Idaho for my Grandpa Holley's funeral which was on Monday. Everyone came for the funeral and it was really nice to see everyone. I learned more about my Grandpa at his funeral than I ever knew about him when he was alive. Here are some pictures they showed during the slide show.

Here is a pic with my brothers and my sister, Tara. I'm sitting on my Grandpa's lap. Look at my brother, Preston. He is the little cutie to the right of my Grandpa. Aiden looks so much like him!


Here my Grandpa is walking with me and my cousin, Valerie. I'm on the left. Don't you love the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. lol!


I love this picture. My Grandparents really loved each other so much. I teared up at the funeral hearing about how much my Grandpa adored my Grandma. They were married 50+ years. Their marriage was a true love story.

No comments: