Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Idaho

We had such a great visit to Idaho. It was so nice to see everyone and spend time with my family!




I don't think it ever got over 0 degrees the entire time we were there! Brrrr......




The mud room was empty when we got there!!! This is what it looked like after our first morning playing in the snow.




Frosting Christmas Cookies!!





My parents awesome bathtub! The boys favorite room in the house!!

Tara painted Whitney's toenails. She was blowing on them all night! Check out the drool. lol!

Getting ready for church..... Lots of girls!

Whitney's new fake smile.

Mike needs to have a son. Connor used his new-found ping pong skills all weekend long to beat just about everyone there. He's wearing a pair of my shorts because I forgot to pack pj's for the boys. They keep falling down.

2 comments:

Earth blog said...

Hi there!

Cami said...

Gosh! you did post a lot of pictures~ It was a fun weekend wasn't it!?! Too bad it's all over now! I can't believe the boys got to FLY the airplane?!?! Did they really?! WOW!!! That is sooo cute. I LOVE the pictures of them in the pilots chair and Aiden even has the pilots hat on! Too cute! Grandma and Grandpa were married for 60 years though! Not 50+ silly! Anyway, I LOVE the post! Now I need to do MINE!

~ Cami