We had a plumbing incident a couple of days ago and didn't know who to call. I got a referral from my neighbor. She highly recommended this guy and went on to say "no matter what you do, DO NOT call Roger the Plumber." She told me many stories of hers and friends of hers who have been totally ripped off by them. They will come and do a good job but will grossly overcharge for any work they do.We called Dave Selders Plumbing, Inc. Dave came out within a few hours and went above and beyond to fix our problem. He saw that my hands were full with kids so he moved all the boxes, etc. on the floor that were getting wet for me. Then he fixed 2 other things in the house that were not working right too. I needed a part for the bathtub. He knew it would be hard for me to go out and get the part with all the kids so he actually went to the hardware store and bought it for me (using a coupon even!) and came back to install it. All of this and he only charged for 1 hour of time - he was here longer.
I was so impressed I wanted to make sure all my friends/family in the area knew about him. It's so hard to know who to call when something breaks. Let me know if you need a number.
1 comment:
Awesome! I love good guys out there like that. Thanks for telling me about him. I'll keep that in mind next time we need one.
Post a Comment