Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Little Pill

Our little Whit-Bit....

She is just so cute but such a little pill all at the same time. I was able to catch just a few pics of her over the last week that pretty much sums it all up.

This is how I found her after she was put down for a nap 2 hours earlier. She never did go to sleep and just sat in her room screaming her head off the entire time. As soon as I opened the door it was all smiles as she stands in her crib half naked (Yes, she was wearing a shirt, pants and socks) and everything that was in her crib in now on the floor.



I ended up getting her up for the day and she missed her nap. This is what she looked like during dinner as a result...




I caught her trying to be like Mommy here...



Whitney discovered herself in the mirror on this day....










Whitney went Xmas shopping with me and we stayed way too long! We were both starving and hadn't had dinner yet. I stopped at McDonald's and got Whitney her first cheeseburger. She LOVED it!! She was so happy and ate the entire thing.





One day I was upstairs and heard a strange noise downstairs. I discovered Whitney (Again... half dressed! This time she even took her diaper off!) She dumped the brand new box of cereal all over the table and floor and went to town stuffing as much of it in her cheeks as fast as she could!

No comments: