Sunday, September 21, 2008

Art Festival

This weekend we went to the anual Art Festival on the Plaza. This is a special occasion for us because it was one of the first and funnest dates that Jeremy and I ever had. It was a little different going with 3 kids this time though. The Plaza was beautiful. The weather was perfect. I love fall in Kansas City. I feel so blessed to be back here with the love of my life and 3 healthy, beautiful children. Who would have ever guessed 9 years ago???





1 comment:

Cami said...

way cute pictures!!! looks way fun. I love looking at Whit-Bit for some reason! I love looking at the boys too, but for some reason when there is a picture of Whitney I have to enlarge it to see it better! Maybe because I don't know her as well as the boys or something, anyway. she is just sooo darn cute!!! She definitely looks more like a "Cook" than the boys do I think!

~ Cami