As if Aiden didn't already have the birthday of his life already.....
We had to do something to celebrate his birthday on his actual birthday!
He had a stack of muffins with candles to blow out for breakfast. Then took cupcakes to school for another party. He requested KFC for dinner (I don't know why because he didn't eat anything!) Then we came home for more presents from his 2 favorite Aunts: Tara and Cami.
We had to do something to celebrate his birthday on his actual birthday!
He had a stack of muffins with candles to blow out for breakfast. Then took cupcakes to school for another party. He requested KFC for dinner (I don't know why because he didn't eat anything!) Then we came home for more presents from his 2 favorite Aunts: Tara and Cami.
And then came.... THE BOX!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Cates sent Aiden this HUGE box! I think Aiden thought that the box was the gift at first since it was so much fun! Whitney liked it better from afar.




After all that excitement this is what was in the box:
Brad and Sheri bought this for Aiden for Christmas 2006. It has been at their house for Aiden to play with when we would visit. I guess they realized we won't be visiting quite so much now that we are in KC and wanted Aiden to have it for his birthday. Aiden loved it! Each animal brought back a special memory of playing at his Grandparents. Thanks guys! We miss you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment