Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Biggest Loser

It isn't any secret that I still have some weight to lose since Whitney was born. By the time that each of the boys were 1-year old, I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight (high 120's). Well, things have been a little different since Whitney joined our family and the weight hasn't come off quite so easily. My Mom and Sisters and I are starting a biggest loser challenge. Whoever loses the most weight over the next 15 weeks gets the pot! What's better is that you get a new body too. So, I thought for a little added motivation I would report my progress here for anyone that wants to keep track. See my weekly weigh-ins on the left. Wish me luck!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

See how your title is flush with the top of your picture? There has to be a way to put some space in between and center or something! :)

mP said...

I think this is such a great idea. And I think you are incredibly brave to post your weight for everyone to see it. Good luck!

Cami said...

WOW!!! This means no slacking for you, now that EVERYONE will be watching you!!!! Brave Girl!! Good idea though. I do feel bad for you though, since you are posting your weekly weigh-ins and everything. Won't you be embarraced when you don't win and I do!?!

~ Cami

Zen Mama said...

Good for you!
You are so brave to do this.

(btw, hi, it's "Leo"s wife. ;-) I've been lurking for a while -- I love seeing what you and the kids are up to!)

Jeanette said...

Did you hear about the thing Melissa E. in the ward is doing? If not call me, or her, and we'll tell ya.