Well... after extensive research on the internet I have self-diagnosed my current ailments. I swear, I am falling apart! I'm really bummed too because I just got my gym membership and was really getting into my workouts and now it's going to be really hard to work out for a while. In fact, the average healing time for both problems is a YEAR!!!
You are funny that you are diagnosing yourself!!!! You need to go and see a REAL DOCTOR!!!! GO TODAY!!!! Although, evre since you posted this, Tara thinks that she has the same thing, the Plantar foot thing. You are falling apart! What about the "other" thing though! What's your self-diagnosis for that!~ :)
Oh, I'm so sorry. You should go to a Dr. though, but I do the same thing with diagnosing myself. :) Had fun hanging out with you the other day. Call me if you need any help for the party. Hope you get feeling better.
2 comments:
You are funny that you are diagnosing yourself!!!! You need to go and see a REAL DOCTOR!!!! GO TODAY!!!! Although, evre since you posted this, Tara thinks that she has the same thing, the Plantar foot thing. You are falling apart! What about the "other" thing though! What's your self-diagnosis for that!~ :)
~ Cami
Oh, I'm so sorry. You should go to a Dr. though, but I do the same thing with diagnosing myself. :) Had fun hanging out with you the other day. Call me if you need any help for the party. Hope you get feeling better.
Post a Comment