Saturday, September 20, 2008

MIA

Ok... I know I have been MIA lately!
I've been a little busy. It all started with the clothes sale. I bought so many new clothes that there wasn't room for them.
So, I had to go through all of the old clothes to see what fit and what didn't. Then I found unpacked bins of clothes in the basement. I had piles of clothes all over the house for a week. Clothes that are too small for Connor, but too big for Aiden pile. Clothes that are too small for Aiden and need to give away pile. Clothes that are too big for Whitney and clothes that are too small for Whitney piles, etc...
Now that I am finally done these are the 12 FULL bins of clothes that I am going to be getting rid of.
Just watch... now I'll get pregnant again and have to
buy all these clothes all over again!
(Honey, you need to make that Dr. appointment)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What appointment would that be sugar pie?

Cami said...

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!!! I laughed outloud!!!! I love it when that happens!!! Jeremy, you had better hurry and make that appointment! You know how us "Cook" girls are... :) That is a TON of clothes!!!! Just the bins alone are worth like $60 bucks!!

~ Cami