Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pics #3

On one of our many walks we came across a skateboarding park. The kids loved releasing some energy as they just ran and jumped for a good hour!











Kid's World!! What a wonderful place! (I think Jeremy was having more fun than the kids)























The view from our room



The shops outside our boarding house where we shop everyday





Our rooms. I had to put the mattresses for me and Whitney on the floor because I was too worried about her falling out of bed. The floor and walls are concrete!













Our other room. This is the room where Jeremy sleeps with the boys.












Connor's bus





The Lorz. Our first dinner invitation. They are a really nice couple from our church.











There are a lot of parks on base. This day was beautiful. We had so much fun there.







(Whitney loves to put her hands in pockets)

No comments: