German parks have interesting rides that you don't see in the US. There are so many parks here though... we love that!







(note: even the toy cars are BMW here)






Nobody knew what St. Patrick's Day was here. We celebrated with green eggs and ham for dinner.

Our Greek chef.
The boarding house has a chef from Greece who will cook for you (for a large fee). She has made several meals for us that are SO good! The kids aren't crazy about them, but Jeremy and I love everything she makes. She usually cooks for us 2 nights/week.


Soccer Center
This is the first place we ate on our first day here in Germany. This picture was taken later. I remember how weird it seemed our first time here. lol!

Connor's favorite book and Aiden's homework that he does while Connor's in school.

Eating lunch with Connor at school. Here is his class. You can see a girl all the way on the other end with a blue headband... this is Connor's new crush: McKenzie. :)

Ladenburg





Game night at Connor's school




Sea Life: Speyer








International PotLuck Dinner - YUMMY!!!



(note: even the toy cars are BMW here)
Nobody knew what St. Patrick's Day was here. We celebrated with green eggs and ham for dinner.
Our Greek chef.
The boarding house has a chef from Greece who will cook for you (for a large fee). She has made several meals for us that are SO good! The kids aren't crazy about them, but Jeremy and I love everything she makes. She usually cooks for us 2 nights/week.
Soccer Center
This is the first place we ate on our first day here in Germany. This picture was taken later. I remember how weird it seemed our first time here. lol!
Connor's favorite book and Aiden's homework that he does while Connor's in school.
Eating lunch with Connor at school. Here is his class. You can see a girl all the way on the other end with a blue headband... this is Connor's new crush: McKenzie. :)
Ladenburg
Game night at Connor's school
Sea Life: Speyer
International PotLuck Dinner - YUMMY!!!
2 comments:
That picture of Aiden on the slide is CLASSIC! Great job sweetie with all the pics. I know it's a lot of work to get them all on the site, but it's worth it!
I love checking out your blog! What an awesome adventure you guys are on. I am pretty jealous. I would love to live in another country for awhile. Take care you guys.
Post a Comment