Sunday, May 4, 2008

Grandparents Day

Ok... I know I'm a day late. Yesterday was Grandparents Day I wanted to tell all of our Grandparents and Great-Grandparents how much we love them!
































Yesterday Connor was allowed to bring a Grandparent to school for a couple hours to celebrate Grandparents Day. Connor's Great-Grandpa Jim ("Uncle Jim" as Connor calls him) was Connor's special guest. Connor RAN off the bus after school that day and immediately threw his backpack down on the ground to show Aiden and me what he got. He started pulling out all these books and plants out of his backpack. When I asked him where all this stuff came from and how he got it he said "I just picked them out, put them on the table and Uncle Jim paid for them". He went on and on about how much fun he had with "Uncle Jim" at school with him. He mentioned what a great day he had about 10 times that night! Today Jeremy took the boys to get haircuts and Connor told the hairdresser all about "Uncle Jim" going to his school. He felt so special to have him there. Thanks Grandpa!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I LOVE your blog today!!! I love all those pics! I didn't even know that it was Grandparent's day! Either I am a bad daughter or you have way too much time on your hands! :) What's up with Conner though. He calls his Grandpa - Uncle and he calls his Mom - Amy. What else doesn't he say?! That's funny! He is definelty a creative boy. That's a cute story though. I miss them! LOL

~ Cami