
Connor is really into spelling and reading everything!!! He is constantly asking how to spell words and loves to read everything. It's really cute but can be annoying... like when we're driving and he is trying to sound things out like ATM. He doesn't quite understand when I tell him that it's not a word.
One of his favorite discoveries is learning how to spell "Boob". I swear this is written into every males DNA!!! Tonight Connor and Aiden are innocently playing games on their favorite website http://www.miniclips.com/ while I'm making dinner. I hear them laughing. They keep laughing. It sounds so cute. I come in the room to see what they are laughing about.
I was SHOCKED when I saw the computer monitor! Somehow Connor pulled up http://www.google.com/ and typed the word "boob" into the search engine. There were pictures and videos. Who knows exactly what they saw. But, Connor proudly told me about watching a video where "a boy pulled a string on a girls swimsuit and we saw her 'boobs' and they got really big!!"
Uggg! I don't know if I like his new-found knowledge. But, I do know that Jeremy and I have to start monitoring the computer use a little better now.
6 comments:
Why couldn't we be raising our kids during the depression or something? Crazy. Only 5 years old.
Ummm.... Jeremy, Connor is 6.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny!! That's why we have the girls' own login and they only have there games on the desktop!!!! That's funny though, they are such little boys!!!
~ Cami
I am laughing about the fact that Jeremy thinks he's 5. But the BOOB thing is hilarious as well. Like father like son!
hey you guys! it's Jennie (Sanders) Keddington. I found your blog from Justin and Maria's. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Time flies. I have a favor to ask. Will you please add Brock and me to the Sanders Connection? I don't know if Jeremy is still the one that does it, but I am always the last to know about everything, and my parents always ask aren't you on the connection? Still no, unfortunately. Anyway, if you could do that, or tell me how i can do it, it would be great. Our email is bjkeddington@comcast.net thanks so much!
Jennie,
Jeremy's email address is dijer@hotmail.com. I don't know anything about getting on the Sanders Connection. He should be able to help you.
Amy
Post a Comment