Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Music Program

Last week Connor had his end of the year music program at school.










The neighbor girls, Julia and Lily, wanted to come too. Connor had quite the cheering section. The girls and Aiden sat on the top of the bleachers for the whole thing.


Connor is standing next to his "sometimes" friend, George. I wanted to use this picture because you can see Connors "girlfriend", Olivia. She is the last girl in the top row all the way to the right. She is really cute. One day Connor told me that she told him that he was her boyfriend. I asked Connor what he said to her and he said "Alright!" I guess that made if official.






The best part of the program was when Connor led the class in a song. He was suppose to go up and sing in the microphone. Well... you'll see what he did:


2 comments:

Cami said...

Connor is soooo adorable! He is such a cutie!!!! He is definitly getting older and taller and big boy-ish! He's growing up!!

~ Cami

Eric said...

I need to have a stern talk with the Parents that put Conor into a music program. Can we get the kid into another sports league or something instead!?!?!?