Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day

I had the Mother of all Mothers Days!!!

It all started a week early when I received a letter in the mail with the itinerary of activities that I could expect.

Friday: We went to the mall and bought matching clothes for everyone to wear in our family portraits.


Saturday: We went to the Picture People to get our pictures done. They turned out really good. Here are the pics that we ended up getting.



If anyone wants to see more pics go to: http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=377ded57-b6f8-418e-87d0-da096e10b7e3&st=date&sd=desc&ps=30&pg=1



Then that night, Jeremy arranged for a sitter and we went out for dinner and a movie. I know that doesn't sound like anything special but... this was the first time we'd done that since before we moved here! In fact, neither one of us could remember the last time we saw an "Adult" movie. As great as Jeremy is though... he just couldn't do it. I really wanted to see Baby Mama but he insisted on seeing Iron Man. I guess it doesn't really count as an "Adult" movie since you can get the Iron Man toys in happy meals at McDonalds, does it? That's my man! Still a kid at heart!! :)



Sunday: Jeremy took care of the kids and prepared a great breakfast for me while I slept in. When I finally got up he showered me with gifts throughout the day.



Here are the gifts I got:




That night he grilled steaks and potatoes on the BBQ. We had a great weekend!



Thanks babe!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Gosh!!!!! You got a TON of stuff for M.D!! A watch, a purse, a dutch oven, plus a hundred dollars!!! Lucky!!! I told M & D that I want a dutch oven for Christmas, and dad told what your little "theory" about Christmas, DORK!! He thought it was so funny though. He laughed hard outloud, both times he told me since he forgot that he already told me once before. Anyways, it sounds like you had lots of fun! I love the watch and bag! and Iron man was good huh?! We saw the movie What happens in Vegas, which is SOOOO funny! You need to see it!

~ Cami

josieposie said...

Now that is a Mother's Day to blog about. I on the other hand had nothing to speak of... I guess I could have blogged about getting nothing for mother's day, oh well. I sent a link to this post to Eric so that he can take notes and learn from Jeremy. Nice work.