We ususally take our neighbor, Lily, with us when we go to the park. She is the same age as Aiden and tough as nails. Today I was pushing them really fast on the little Merry-Go-Round. They were sitting on the handles pretending it was their horse. I had them going pretty fast and before I knew it, Lily was flying in the air. She did an entire flip and then landed on the ground skinning her chin. Not a single tear! She just got back up and her and Aiden ran off. I had some explaining to do after I took her home though. oops!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Slides and Blood
Whitney LOVES to go down slides! No slide is too long, windy, bumpy, or curvy. If she can crawl to it, she will go down it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh Amy! How fast were you spinning them! Sydney doesn't even like going that fast!! Crazy kids.
~ Cami
Post a Comment