Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last day of school

Yesterday was Connor's last day as a Kindergartner!
I'm so proud of him. Kindergarten is a hard adjustment for any kid, but not only did he did he complete his first year of school but he had to go to 2 different schools (Idaho and Kansas). He had to make 2 different sets of friends, learn 2 different teaching styles from 2 different teachers and learn 2 different set of rules - not to mention all of the classwork! All of his teachers said that Connor is really good in class, listens and follows instruction well, gets along with everyone and really tries hard to learn. Good Job, Connor!!!

I guess putting bunny ears on your friends never goes out of style!


Connor's teacher, Mrs. Urick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to do a comment but I do not think it worked. I will try again.

Amy, I love the blog. The stories and pictures about the boys are so cute. Keep it up. It makes us feel part of their lives iven though we are far away.

Brad

Cami said...

Wow! Connor's teacher is young and hot!!! Even the little boy in the picture looks like he's stunned! ha ha

~ Cami